Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.
This post may cause a lot of controversy because whenever you include a list of “internet experts” there will always be someone not included that others think should be included on the list. Let me just explain that this is MY list of expert internet marketers that I learned from and that I believe internet newbies, or people just starting out trying to make money on the internet, can learn from as well.
I’ve separated the names into three separate categories:
- eBay Experts
- Blogging Experts
- All-Around Internet Home-Based Business Experts
- John Thornhill: John is one resourceful guy. He is the information product king and sold tons of his information products on eBay when eBay allowed sellers to sell downloadable digital products. That is, when someone bought an e-book, soon after they paid for it, they could download it instantly to their computer. Ebay doesn’t allow this anymore so John had to convert his downloadable digital products to CD. Now when someone purchases his information products, they receive a CD in the mail. John took eBay’s rule change in stride and continues to be a leader and an eBay Powerseller that any eBay newbie can learn from. John’s famed, “90-Day Powerseller Challenge” e-book which I bought), is a great resource for anyone looking to sell on eBay and try to reach that Powerseller status. Even if you have no desire to be a Powerseller in the near future, the books will help any eBay beginner or someone familiar with selling on eBay who wants to take their business to the next level.
- Skip McGrath: What I like about Skip is that not only is he an eBay expert, he also sells used books on the internet like me. I learned a ton from him while I was first learning how to sell on eBay and after I started selling used books on Amazon, I picked up tips from him on how to do that as well. He is generous and gives away his 99 tips for eBay buyers and sellers. Click Here to get your FREE 99 Tips Report.Skip is also the author of The Complete eBay Marketing System which will teach you the professional techniques you need to become an eBay Power Seller.
- Avril Harper: Avril Harper is one of my favorite eBay superstar gals. She has done something really different and makes her money on eBay by tearing up old books and magazines. I purchased her ebook, “Make Money Tearing Up Old Books & Magazines And Selling Them On eBay” and put her ideas to the test. I went out and found a 1912 Princeton University Yearbook at a thrift store and purchased it for a couple of dollars. I then turned around and sold some of the sports photos inside for just under $10.00 each. In addition, I found a very old, but beautifully illustrated, children’s book and sold the illustrations in groupings of three. I didn’t even have them matted or framed but you could certainly do that and make your illustrations more worthwhile. She explains exactly what to do (and how to make sure you abide by copyright laws) in her e-book, “Make Money Tearing Up Old Books & Magazines And Selling Them On eBay.” Avril also gives away a lot of information for free if you sign up for her newsletter so be sure to visit her website and sign-up!
- John Chow: What can I say about John Chow? If you don’t know who he is in the blogging world, then head on over to his website, www.johnchow.com and poke around his blog. He’s an inspiration for anyone that wants to make a living out of blogging. He earns over $30,000 a month from blogging and he shares with you all his tips–mostly for free. He even gives away a free e-book called “Learn How I Went From Zero To $30,000 a Month By
and How You Can Too” if you sign up for his newsletter. I highly recommend it. I learned a ton from this e-book alone.
- Jeff Johnson: Jeff Johnson runs the underground training lab that I participated in over the summer. His website is FULL of free material to help you get started in a blogging career. He even gives away FREE SEO tweaked WordPress software for joining his mailing list (what better way to build a list than to give away free software!). In fact, my blog is built from Jeff Johnson’s free WordPress software! I’m convinced you can learn from Jeff and start making money from blogging without buying a darn thing from him. However, if you want to have additional, exclusive content and have Jeff’s team available to help you every step of the way, consider joining his private coaching club. He is accepting new coaching club members starting December 4.
- Willie Crawford: Willie Crawford is founder of the Internet Inner Marketing Circle. He put together a book called “20 Ways To Make $100 Online.” Each chapter is written by an internet marketing expert making $100 a day in their own business. This book was very helpful to me bacuse of how much detail was offered by each chapter author. I enjoy learning about new resources to market and promote my blog and businesses and the “20 Ways To Make $100 A Day Online” e-book helped me with my marketing campaign. No matter what business you are in, or if you are looking to start a new business, this book will be a guide to help you get to where you want to be faster than if you were to do it alone.
If you want to add your own internet marketing expert to this list, please feel free to comment.
Free 34-Page eBook Shows You My 3 Simple Methods to Earn an Extra $500-$1,000 a Month From Home
Sign up to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide to Easy Extra Income, my 34-page eBook, that will explain my 3 simple methods to help you quickly earn an extra $500-$1,000 a month from home. These are the same methods I used. You can get started earning money right away!