Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.
I just felt like I had to share with you how I’ve been finding all the deals so far this Holiday season. In fact, I almost have all my shopping done, and I’ve done most of it online in the last week!
My favorite deal finding technique so far is to go to Slickdeals live, streaming “deal” feed which you can find here:
You can also monitor what “people in the know” are saying by visiting the slickdeals.net website and selecting “Forums” and then “Hot Deals.”
Another one of my favorite places to visit on a daily basis is eBay’s “Daily Deal.” These deals are located here: http://deals.ebay.com/. eBay circulates awesome deals throughout the day from recommended sellers. You’ll often find products at over a 50% discount PLUS free shipping.
On Cyber Monday, I found a NEW iPod Touch on eBay’s daily deal page. I paid $169 (the lowest price I could find ANYWHERE) plus FREE shipping–and believe it or not–I received it the following day! Ebay has also been throwing in a special Holiday deal of the day. You don’t want to miss this!
You can sign up for eBay’s email alerts right from their daily deals page. If you do that, you will also receive via email, their special Holiday Deal of the Day.
Amazon also has their own Gold Box Deal of the Day in addition to their Lightening Deals which get announced throughout the day. You have to jump on the Lightening Deals because the deal will either sell out, or expire and get replaced with a new deal. These deals are so good, that I often buy them, and then resell them on Amazon or eBay when the prices go back up!
Here are a few other ways to find good deals:
- Sign up for a “Google Alert.” Here is where you can input any search term you want and be alerted when it is mentioned on Google. For instance, if you want to find a sale on an iPod Touch, you may want to enter “iPod Touch sale,” or “iPod Touch coupon code,” or something like that.
- Sign up for DealCatcher’s Deal Alerts . Just enter a keyword and your email address into the available fields, and you will be alerted when there is a deal on your keyword. For instance, I was just alerted to a deal on Crocs because I entered “Crocs” as one of my keywords. The deal was buy one pair at the Crocs.com outlet, and get the second pair at 50% off.
- Sign up for your favorite stores’ email alerts and/or newsletters so you can be notified of sales.
- Shop Designer Sample Sales on the Internet. Read my blog posts on how to do this. Here they are:
- Now You Can Shop Designer Sample Sales On The Internet
- Get Designer Deals Online: More Websites That Offer Sample Sales
- Get Huge Discounts NOW At This Online Designer Outlet
Well, that’s it for now. I hope to share more ideas with you in the next couple of days. However, feel free to add your own Holiday deal-finding methods in the comments section below. I’d love to hear them! In fact, if they’re really good, maybe you can get profiled here on MyMochaMoney!
If you want to keep up with more money-saving, deal-finding, cash-generating information, then sign up for MyMochaMoney’s newsletter.
Take care and happy shopping!
Free 34-Page eBook Shows You My 3 Simple Methods to Earn an Extra $500-$1,000 a Month From Home
Sign up to download your free copy of The Ultimate Guide to Easy Extra Income, my 34-page eBook, that will explain my 3 simple methods to help you quickly earn an extra $500-$1,000 a month from home. These are the same methods I used. You can get started earning money right away!